Jason is a globally diversified company comprised of four distinct manufacturing businesses that enhance end users’ comfort, safety and productivity.
In 1985, Vince Martin and Mark Train purchased three companies from their employer, Canadian manufacturing conglomerate AMCA, to create Jason. Through a series of tuck-in acquisitions and organic growth initiatives, the company grew to its current state.
Today, Jason serves the finishing, seating, components and acoustics markets. Across Jason’s worldwide operations, Jason’s 3,600 employees share best practices and prioritize an enterprise-wide Lean Manufacturing culture. Across our businesses, we are focused on deep customer relationships and organizational effectiveness.
Jason Industries manages a portfolio of world-class manufacturing companies and, by leveraging their collective strengths, establishing unified goals and ensuring shared knowledge, helps each organization expand its leadership status and achieve its greatest potential. The result is innovative solutions that provide value to customers and drive success for employees, shareholders and suppliers.
The Jason Companies
Serving Global Customers with Products that Enhance Comfort, Safety and Productivity
Jason is a globally diversified company comprised of four distinct businesses. We are committed to delivering best-in-class products that serve the finishing, seating, components and acoustics markets.
Osborn is the global leader in metal preparation, polishing, and finishing. Craftsmen have been choosing Osborn industrial brushes, buffs, compounds and abrasives since 1887 due to our products’ robust performance and long life.
Metalex offers best-in-class solutions for metal-formed component production. Since 1962, our industry-leading engineering and individualized solutions have produced products used in many applications including safety grating, security fencing and filtration applications.
Milsco is the market leader in the design and production of innovative seating solutions. Motorcycle riders and lawn mower and off-highway equipment operators have appreciated the ergonomic design and comfort of Milsco seats since 1924.
Janesville is the leading producer of lightweight acoustical fiber products. On 70% of light vehicle platforms in North America, our panels and components have been used since 1874 and today help protect and improve the automotive cabin atmosphere.
Global Footprint. Rich Brand Heritage.
- Osborn – Since 1887
- Metalex – Since 1962
- Milsco – Since 1924
- Janesville Acoustics – Since 1874
Targeted Growth Initiatives
Our business-specific growth strategies build on the Jason companies’ longstanding partnerships with leading OEMs.
- Osborn – Our finishing business offers growth opportunities in diverse geographies—especially the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Mexico—as well as vertical markets including Oil & Gas, Heavy Fabrication, and Automotive. New product development includes core product refreshment and differentiated product systems.
- Metalex – Growth potential for our components business includes geographic expansion in Mexico and the southern U.S. as well as market diversification into areas including safety grating and security fencing.
- Milsco – Growth opportunities in seating include new platform placements and aftermarket support, as well as opportunities created by our customers’ globalization.
- Janesville Acoustics – In our acoustics business, key focus areas include building bridges from old to new platforms, diversifying our customer base, and continuing market share gains, especially in wheel liner and underbody panels.